FMCSA urges full compliance as of December 16, 2019.
If your customers are using AOBRD’s they must switch to ELD.
All drivers and carriers subject to the rule must use self-certified ELDs that are registered with FMCSA.
And apollo ELD is your partner for Safety and Compliance.
apollo ELD features:
- Wialon-Gurtam platform integration
- ELD solution including driver behavior, fuel monitoring, dispatching software, fleet maintenance, dashcam, routing, notifications
- Support for more than 20 different ECM (data engine readers) devices
- A “connected ELD” that links drivers, shippers, carriers, brokers and receivers to electronically share estimated vs actual arrival times, dock assignment, safe parking and more
- Bluetooth and wired solutions available on Android and IOS
- Vehicle diagnostics (Malfunction codes)
- DVIR and IFTA reports compliant with Canadian, Mexico and US regulations
- 24/7 customer and technical support
- Remote and On-site training for fleet managers and drivers
- Second ELD provider registered with FMCSA
- Worked with federal agencies on upcoming Hours of Service changes to regulations
Don’t forget to visit us at The Great American Trucking Show (GATS 2019) Booth 911.